2022 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW RWD, Morgan Truck Body Prostake Platform Body Flatbed Truck (Stock #22MD65)
- ONSTAR AND CHEVROLET CONNECTED SERVICES CAPABLE Includes compass in instrument cluster.
- FRONT STABILIZER BAR
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL BLACK PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED (STD)
- BACKUP ALARM (Includes (SFW) SEO Calibration for backup alarm.
- REAR SUSPENSION 15 500 LB. (7 031 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- SUMMIT WHITE
- GVWR 19 500 LB. (8845 KG)
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- BUMPER FRONT CHROME
- REAR AXLE 15 000 LB. (6 804 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130 SINGLE REDUCTION
- VOCATIONAL SPECIFIC HEAVY SUSPENSION PACKAGE Allows the selection of 7 000 lb. 8 000 lb. front axles and/or 15 500 lb. rear spring suspension on trucks that will be upfitted with the following vocational bodies: Utility/Service Bodies Aerial Lift/Bucket bodies Front Plow/Rear Spreader Applications and Landscape Dump Bodies.
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- FUEL TANK FRONT AND REAR 65 GALLON TOTAL
- OIL FILLED FRONT HUBS SYNTHETIC OIL EMGARD FE-75W-90
- BACK-UP ALARM CALIBRATION This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back-up alarm by disabling rear perimeter lighting
- POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- GOVERNOR ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR SET TO 70 MPH
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5 G TRACTION BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb.
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb.-ft. torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- 6-SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM
- BATTERY TOP POST THREADED BATTERY JUMP START STUD (located on battery box)
- LAMPS REAR LED STOP/TURN AND LICENSE PLATE WITH INCANDESCENT BACKUP LAMPS
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones. (Includes (UQ3) 6-speaker audio system.
- 4G LTE WI-FI HOTSPOT CAPABLE
- HIGHWAY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1700HS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Highway Series (STD)
- SIRIUSXM RADIO enjoy a Platinum Plan trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music plus sports news and entertainment. Plus listening on the SiriusXM app online and at home on compatible connected devices is included so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM.
- WINDOWS POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS
- AXLE TO END OF FRAME 63
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- FRONT SUSPENSION 7 000 LB. (3 175 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS
- WIRING HARNESS ACCESSORY FOR 9L7 WIRING TO JUNCTION BLOCK Includes connector and blunt cut wires
- REAR AXLE 4.30 RATIO Max road speed: 75 MPH
- HORN DUAL-NOTE
- 26 000 LB. GCWR (11 793 KG)
- PAINT SOLID
- WHEELBASE 165 (419.1 CM) 84 CA
- SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS REAR OF FRAME UPFITTER BODY BUILDER WIRING includes Sealed Connectors for Tail/Amber Turn/Marker/Backup/Accessory Power/Ground and Sealed Connector for Stop/Turn
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- TIRE VALVE CAP HALTEC FLOW-THRU
- DPF DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER MANUAL REGENERATION customer regeneration will not be allowed until the DPF load percentage has reached 100% full and a driver information center (DIC) message has been shown
- AXLE LIMITED SLIP DANA SPICER TRUETRAC TORQUE PROPORTIONING LIMITED SLIP
- POWER TAKE-OFF (PTO) NOT INSTALLED
- 5500 HD SERIES
- OIL SEAL FOR FRONT HUB CHICAGO RAWHIDE NITRILE FOR OIL LUBRICATED WHEEL BEARINGS
- ADDITIONAL FUEL 5 GALLONS
- FOG LAMPS FRONT HALOGEN
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7 940 lb.
- FRONT AXLE 7 000 LB. DANA SPICER D800-N I-BEAM NON-DRIVING
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE BLACK HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE HIGH-VISIBILITY VERTICAL CAMPER-STYLE AND LOWER CONVEX SPOTTER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING. Convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable. 102 Wide Load
- GRILLE GUARD SCREEN STONE PROTECTION (mounted to bumper)
- EXHAUST SYSTEM REAR EXIT
- Glass solar absorbing tinted
- Grille base molded in color Black
- Wheel spare delete
- Mirrors outside high-visibility vertical camper-style Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Assist steps
- Wheels 19.5 x 6.75 steel Black painted 8-holes hub piloted
- Antenna fixed mast
- Tires front 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 7 940 lb. (Requires (YAL) Tires rear 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb. or (YMF) Tires rear 225/70R19.5G traction blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb.)
- Headlamps halogen projector-beam
- Grille guard screen insect protection (mounted behind grille)
- Spare tire delete
- Tires rear 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Goodyear Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb.
- Front fender extension painted body color
- Lamps Smoked Amber roof marker
- Bumper front Black
- Lamps rear stop/turn/backup (1-piece assembly) with license plate light
- Lamps cargo area cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Door handles Black
- Audio system 4.2 diagonal color display AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Requires (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Not available with (UE1) OnStar or (U2K) SiriusXM Radio.)
- Seats front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Steering column manual Tilt-Wheel
- Seat trim Vinyl
- Floor covering Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Interior trim Jet Black/Dark Ash (Required and only available with (H2Q/H2R) Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents.)
- Instrumentation 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer fuel level engine temperature tachometer voltage and oil pressure
- Audio system feature 4-speaker system
- Upfitter switch kit provides up to 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories located on the instrument panel
- Assist handle front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Speedometer miles/kilometers
- Visors driver and front passenger vinyl
- Cruise control steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks power
- Steering wheel urethane
- Mirror inside rearview manual day/night
- Air conditioning single-zone
- Windows manual driver and front passenger
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- SiriusXM delete
- Seat Belt Black
- Brake parking driveline park brake system
- Rear Vision Camera display integrated into Radio (Shipped loose in cab for upfitter installation.)
- Horn single-note
- OnStar delete
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbag deactivation switch frontal passenger-side (Included and only available with (AY0) airbags.)
- Traction control
- Airbags Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front outboard seating positions; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control includes Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist
- Shock Absorbers rear (Included with (FTC) 6 250 lb. front axle.)
- Steering power (Bosch S2 8014 Plus)
- GVWR 16 500 lb. (7484 kg) (Silverado 4500 HD 2WD Regular Cab models require one of the following combinations: (1) (FTC) 6.25k front axle and (FTW) 6.25k front suspension and (GL4) 11k rear axle and (GR3) 11k rear suspension. (2) (FTC) 6.25k front axle and (FTW) 6.25k front suspension and one of the following rear axles: (HD2) 13.5k rear axle (HD1) 15k rear axle or (J27) 15.5k rear axle and (GR4) 13.5k rear suspension. (3) (FTA) 7k front axle and (FK6) 7k front suspension and (FN1) 10k rear axle or (GL4) 11k rear axle and (GR3) 11k rear suspension or (G40) 12K Rear air suspension. (4) (FTA) 7k front axle and (FK6) 7k front suspension and (HD1) 15k rear axle or (J27) 15.5k rear axle and one of the following rear suspensions: (GR4) 13.5k rear suspension (FU7) 15.5k rear suspension (GP1) 13.5K rear air suspension (GP8) 15.5k rear air suspension (91B) 13.5k LiquidSpring prep single volume rear suspension (91C) 13.5k LiquidSpring prep stacked volume rear suspension (91D) 15.5k LiquidSpring prep single volume rear suspension or (91E) 15.5k LiquidSpring prep stacked volume rear suspension.)
- Rear axle 4.10 ratio Max road speed: 79 MPH
- Rear wheel drive
- Batteries heavy-duty dual 1100 cold-cranking amps includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- Brakes hydraulic heavy duty Bosch/Meritor/Wabco system with 4-channel (ABS) (Includes (J69) driveline park brake.)
- Emissions USA 50 State certified
- Front suspension 6 250 lb. (2 835 kg) multi-leaf includes shock absorbers (Not available with rear air suspensions.)
- Engine Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 B20-Diesel compatible 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb.-ft. torque @ 1600 rpm
- Rear suspension 11 000 (4 990 kg) multi-leaf vari-rate (Not available with air suspension.)
- Trailer brake controller integrated
- Wheelbase 141 (358.1 cm) 60 CA (Requires (F0C) 49 axle to end of frame (F0D) 63 axle to end of frame or (F0K) 91 axle to end of frame and (NPR) exhaust. Requires (PCJ) Vocational Specific Heavy Suspension Package when ordering (FTA) 7 000 l
- View All
Prostake Platform Body Features
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.
Body Installed by
|Call For Pricing|
Delivery time may vary, please contact for specific estimate. Vehicle subject to presale.
EPA Estimates Only